“Pulsed Electromagnetic therapy may be one of the greatest discoveries in the history of medicine.”
-Dr. David Williams
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field. PEMF is a therapy that is used widely in other parts of the world and in the United States for the last 40 years for certain injuries. It is also referred to as “Cellular Exercise.” The Pulse system we have delivers the therapy in a comfortable and enjoyable way.
Over the past 40 years, researchers all over the world have studied the effects of PEMF, conducting thousands of peer-reviewed studies. As a result, PEMF has been approved for:
- Reduce & eliminate pain
- Stimulating bone growth
- Adjunct to treat postoperative edema and pain
- Adjunct to cervical fusion surgery
- Depression in patients unresponsive to medication
- Reverse Bone loss and muscle degeneration experienced by astronauts
What are the benefits of PEMF?
- Support healthy cellular function
- Stimulates exchange of cellular fluids
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relieve injury and fatigue
- Reduce stress and increase relaxation
- Achieve a deeper, more restorative sleep
Not sure if PEMF is for you? Receive your first 2 sessions at absolutely no charge and no obligation. Call to schedule your appointment today!