Diabetes and Thyroid Disorders
Worthington Health Solutions of Worthington/Columbus, Ohio
The Bad News Concerning Diabetes...
- 23.6 million children and adults in the United States—7.8% of the population—have diabetes.
- Approximately 5.7 million people are undiagnosed.
- Approximately 57 million people are in a pre-diabetic state.
- 1.6 million new cases of diabetes are diagnosed in people aged 20 years and older each year.
Now for the Good News about Diabetes...
The Bad News Concerning Thyroid...
- 27 million Americans are experiencing a thyroid disorder, according to the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- Approximately 80% of thyroid disease is experienced by females.
- Thyroid disease is the most common endocrine disorder in the USA!
- Many are undiagnosed, meaning many are not even aware of their thyroid problem.
Now for the Good News about Thyroid...
If you are one of the millions who suffer from type II diabetes or thyroid disorders, these conditions are reversible! There are powerful alternative therapies available! There is hope!
Dr. Ardie Singh, D.C., of Worthington/Columbus, Ohio brings a unique approach to the treatment of Type II Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, and many other chronic conditions. Through cutting-edge diagnostic testing and functional analysis, he is able to uncover the hidden causes of why a patient is experiencing these conditions as well as provide solutions to correct the problem.
With his countless hours of post-graduate training in nutrition, functional endocrinology, natural therapies, and more, Dr. Singh can guide you back to true health. Take the first step today by contacting Worthington Health Solutions using the contact form or by calling
Worthington Health Solutions